Assistant Professor Department of Statistical Sciences & Operations Research
PhD in Statistics, The University of Georgia, 2009
MS in Management Science, University of Science & Technology of China, 2000
BS in Management Science, University of Science & Technology of China, 1997
Dimension reduction and variable selection;
Multivariate data analysis;
- Wang, Q., Yin, X. and Critchley, F. (2015). Dimension reduction based on Hellinger integral. Biometrika, 102, 95-106.
- Pakyz, A., Jawahar, R., Wang, Q. and Spencer, H. (2014). Medication risk factor associated with healthcare-associated clostridium diffcile infection: a multilevel model case control study among 64 US academic medical centers. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 69, 1127-1131.
- Wang, Q. and Yao, W. (2012). An adaptive estimation of MAVE. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 104, 88-100.
- Wu, R. and Wang, Q. (2012). Shrinkage estimation for linear regression with ARMA errors. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 142, 2136-2148.
- Wang, Q. and Yin, X. (2008). A nonlinear multi-dimensional variable selection method for high dimensional data: Sparse MAVE. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis , 52, 4512-4520.
American Statistical Association
Institute of Mathematical Statistics
International Chinese Statistical Association
HONORS and PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Associate Editor, Statistics and Probability Letters (2015-present)